Outdoor Leadership Training Program
Leader and Leader Trainer
- Evaluated, interviewed, and recruited 7 prospective leaders from among 84 potential leaders.
- Trained prospective team leaders in leadership, teamwork, and communications.
- Led student group on backpacking trip in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
- Ran training sessions to help students, faculty, and staff groups explore collaborative leadership through the use of a challenging course setting.
University Student Assembly
- Elected by peers to represent the 3000+ students in the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences on the 23-member undergraduate student assembly.
- Represented the community and students’ best interests to form recommendations to the Administration.
- Served as Chair of the Women’s Committee and Liaison to the Appropriations Committee.
- Captain of Varsity Soccer Team; finished first in conference.
- Science and Engineering Business Club: Director of Finance Group, Career Fair Organizer.
- $50K Competition: Team member of Risk Management Start up.
- Community Service Teaching: Math to 8th graders, Finance to H.S. students.
Note: This last presentation would be used if there were a number of isolated experiences.