You will undoubtedly want to give each client top of the line service. Unfortunately, that may not be possible and, with staffing constraints, you may have to make choices that will provide maximum service to some clients and not all clients.
Keep the following in mind:
- Categorize clients into service categories such as Platinum, Gold and Silver
- Determine the parameters of the service that can be provided to each group
- Manage your time to remain consistent with your goals
- Delegate effectively to provide maximum service within each of the parameters
- Direct your people to be consistent with your goals