We all have clients and have consistently heard, “Your clients are the reason you’re in business.” Maintaining the highest level of service, business ethics and client sensitivity is easy to say and not as easy to implement and monitor. One way to come as close as possible is to be in constant contact with your client so you can personally evaluate how you are doing.
Keep in mind the following:
- Am I building a trust-based and influential client relationship?
- Do I understand each client’s business objectives, needs and strategies?
- Have I discovered any innovative solutions to my client’s problems?
- Does my system take account of the level of importance and service that is to be given to each client?
- Are we meeting the client’s expectation and delivering the highest quality service?