Providing leadership at any level is about setting the direction, the strategy and the values of the organization, hiring top talent, aligning/executing and motivating people. The leader creates resonance, to engage people’s passion and excitement and helps them to produce at the highest level. It also involves building trust. Management is concerned with getting things done.
Keep the following in mind:
- What do I need to keep in mind when formulating a clear, compelling, customer centered direction and strategy?
- How do I need to convey my belief that hiring top talent is the key to success?
- What is the goal of great alignment?
- How do I approach the need to excite, motivate and energize my staff?
- What does it mean to be the symbol of the organization?