BROADENING YOUR SKILL SET
The willingness to learn new skills and abilities is a good indicator of one’s learning agenda and flexibility.
Keep the following in mind:
- Determine if you need additional training in any of the communications skills (listening and public speaking, business writing, for example)
- Discover ways to challenge your creative thinking and innovation, including the ability to improve service or make money
- Launch a program to improve your leadership and management skills
- Seek job experience(s) that will provide the opportunity to develop new skills and abilities
- Determine the most critical needs to accomplish the business strategy, prioritize your tasks, and hone your time management skills to achieve the results