You’ll want to begin to immediately begin your learning curve of the products, services, and technology, although it will take some time to learn the subtleties of strengths and weaknesses. Ask for help from anyone who is willing to offer it and thank them profusely for their assistance.
- Read everything you are given or can find yourself to learn the products, services and technology
- Seek assistance from successful colleagues
- Be willing to ask questions-don’t hold back
- Discover problems in the products or service from outside vendors
- Learn what is in the pipeline for new offerings from internal colleagues