Education (Simplest Form)
Vanderbilt University, B.A.-Chemistry, minor-Biology 2016-2020
University of Colorado, B.A.-Urban Studies, minor-Business 2016-2020
Dean’s List with Distinction-Fall 2017, Spring 2018. Dean’s List
Fall 2018, Fall 2019. Colorado Governor’s Scholarship Award.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, B.S.-Math/Computer Sci. 2016-2020
Relevant Courses: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Options and
Futures, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra. GPA-3.8/4.0.
Madison High School (Madison, Wisconsin) Graduated with Honors. 2012-2016
Awards-Academic All-American, No. 1 in class, Student of the Year.
Education (Activities Added for Efficiency of Space)
University of Michigan, B.S.-Economics, concentration-Finance 2016-2020
Cumulative GPA: 3.85/4.0. Dean’s List-2017-2018.
Study Abroad: Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitat-Germany
Extracurricular Activities-Research Assistant-Management Dept., and
Member-Michigan Women, Crew team.
University of Iowa, B.A.-Journalism and Media Studies 2016-2020
Honors: Earned full scholarship to Summer Journalism Workshop at the
University of Missouri. Phi Sigma Pi Honor Fraternity. SAT Math: 680,
Education (With Graduate Work)
University of Texas, M.A.-Social Work 2016-2020
Graduated with Honors, Hann Scholarship.
University of Tennessee, B.A.-Social Work 2016-2020
Cumulative GPA: 3.85/4.0, Dean’s List every semester.
Education (With Skills for Efficiency of Space)
University of Oregon, B.S.-Economics and Finance 2016-2020
Skills-Proficient with MS word, Excel, Access. Familiar with Visual
Basic, MatLab and JMP-IN statistics software.
Education-name of school, degree, major, and years of attendance. Note: Education comes before Experience only when you are receiving an undergraduate degree and have no full time experience. Otherwise it comes after Experience.
- Include grade point average, academic honors (honor society), college honors (student government), sports (volley ball), activities (glee club) as appropriate
- The ability to perform academically and in extracurricular activities demonstrates energy, drive, passion, ability to multi-task
- Special or technical skills-can be listed in paragraph form, bulleted or included as part of education (to save space)
- Computer skills and abilities should be listed
- Technical skills such as having acquired a pilot’s license