UNITED STATES SENATOR’S OFFICE Summer 2019
- Analyzed research data on the numbers of people supporting the governor’s proposed sale of the state highways.
- Prepared speeches for presentation to 2000+ people.
- Attended 30+ state functions to market the accomplishments of the senator.
OBERLIN COLLEGE SEMESTER ABROAD Spring 2018
Conservation Intern: Tararu Valley Sanctuary
- Protected New Zealand’s hundreds of natural flora and fauna from invasive species.
- Created an ecologically friendly living environment in the Tararu Valley.
- Studied the agricultural industry through work on a 300+ acre farm.
- Volunteered at a backpackers’ lodge, led horseback riding trips, and managed the organization of the lodge.
- Cape Cod Sea Camps, Certified sailing instructor (60 hour course.)
- New Urban Arts, Photography instructor and Student Mentor in inner city Houston.
- MANNA (Metropolitan AIDS Neighborhood Nutrition), Delivered 1500 meals per day in Los Angeles.
- Research Assistant on major biological study.
- Public Relations Associate.
Note: This last presentation would be used if there were a number of isolated experiences.