Delivering results is the output realized by the actions of the leader and the leadership team. It requires setting a clear, compelling, client-centered direction, hiring and keeping top talent, building a smooth functioning team, establishing flawless operations and forging strong relationships with clients. To produce superior revenue and profit consistently in the face of a constantly changing business environment will require you, as the leaders to:
- Demonstrate passion and ambition to produce for the company, colleagues and yourself
- Articulate the strategy to be followed and results to be attained
- Clearly delineate roles and responsibilities
- Mutually set 2-4 challenging, yet attainable goals, for each staff member
- Delegate the work clearly and effectively, including methods and accountability
- Optimize key financial metrics and seek to improve performance over time
- Create a compelling scoreboard and measure results constantly
- Communicate regularly with your team to inspire, motivate and engage them
- Motivate your staff by removing frustrating barriers to their progress towards their goals
- Act decisively to move the agenda forward
- Coach and mentor staff to improve their performance
- Compensate based on productivity and team play.
The goal is to for your team to hit its specified performance markers consistently over a long period of time.